Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YAY ME!!!!

Today has been another great day! Woke up this morning with almost no pain. It's more just sore now. Thank the Good Lord! Had my protein shake for breakfast and Diet Green Tea with Citrus. But what I'm really proud of is that I finished my first official work out today! I set the timer on my microwave for 60 minutes and hit the floor walking. I walked at a nice steady pace nonstop for 30 minutes. Just back and forth from one end of my house to the other. My daughter walked with me or should I say ran with me! For every 1 lap I walked she ran 2!!! After 30 minutes of walking I did 30 minutes of the basic step workout on the wii. Hannah did that with me to. She got a big book from her bedroom and did every step with me. It was so cute! I have to tell you the last 10 minutes were torture. But I DID IT! I had a wonderful ice water afterwards.
I know I have so far to go but I started the next road of my journey today. I have to be active!!! Every day!!! Even if it's only a little...a little is better then nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment