Monday, July 19, 2010

A good day!!!!


Swelling is down and pain has been limited today!!! SO HAPPY! Maybe the worst is over and I'm on the road to recovery. Posted a new picture so you could see how it looks. Not too bad. I think I won't even have very bad scars. Not that scars matter too much to me. Trust me I'm not the kind of girl who will EVER be seen in a bikini! Nope not me!! Walked a good bit today. And had another good day with my protein and liquids. Had a protein shake with light soy milk for breakfast. Had a bowl of cream of mushroom soup for lunch. For my afternoon snack I had a sugar-free Carnation Instant Breakfast made with soy milk (yummy!) Had my other protein shake for dinner and a sugar-free Popsicle for desert. Plus 2 12 oz bottles of water. Will have some more water before bed. Went to the store and bought my groceries for the next week. I know I can stop mushies on Thursday but I think I will wait till next week-end. I'm just not in a hurry. I know I'm a little strange...most people can't wait to start eating real food again. Hope I get some sleep tonight. Rob (my husband) has to leave out in the morning headed to Texas. He was such a big help today. He's being so supportive. Did a great job cleaning the house!!! I'll miss him when he leaves......

No comments:

Post a Comment