Monday, July 19, 2010

Morning.

Another day....had a rough night last night. Couldn't seem to get comfortable. Tossed and turned all night. I just wish I knew how long my port site was going to hurt like this. The nurse took an ultrasound Friday and said everything looked good. Trying so hard not to worry. Don't know if I should go in to see the doctor or not. I just don't know! I know I should but I don't want to take time away from my husband. I miss him and he's probably going to have to leave tonight. But that the life of a truck driver...
Kinda cheated a little bit on my diet. Now the quilt is killing me. I fixed a pork roast yesterday and it looked and smelled soooo good. I nibbled. I know I'm horrible!!!!! I knew better but I couldn't resist. I'm a meat eater. I love food. I don't really have a sweet tooth. Used to but in the last few years I have so gotten over sugar. I think it happened when I started decorating cakes. Just about went into a diabetic coma from all the sugar. Lost my taste for it. I mean if I had a choice between having a piece of cake or a 2nd BBQ sandwich. I am so going for the sandwich!!!!
I'm supposed to on to the mushy part of my diet in 4 days. I don't wanna. Isn't that crazy? But part of me is almost becoming scared of food. Can't I just live off of vitamins and protein shakes? What if I can't control my love of food? Of BBQ potato chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment