Sunday, July 25, 2010

Logan's Steakhouse.

Decided to go to Logan's for my daughters birthday. Was a little worried. I just decided if nothing else I would just sip my tea and have fun. When we got there I told the manager (a great guy) that I had just had my surgery. He was very excited and told me congratulations. I asked him about ordering off the kids menu and he said that was no problem. So I ordered the grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. So good!!!!! We always go to the Logan's in Irondale. As I said before the manager, his name is Daniel, is a really awesome guy! Hannah was wearing her Birthday Girl t-shirt and he sent a little mini-bucket desert over free to celebrate! He told me the secret to their chicken is they marinade in the Italian dressing for 3 days before they cook it. So much flavor!!! Had a lot of fun and didn't over eat. Yay me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda, how is your weight loss going. Have you lost much yet?

    ReplyDelete