Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just checkin' in!

Things are still going great. NO MORE PAIN!!! Not even sore anymore. Thank goodness. I feel great. Lots of exercise!! Walking at least 30 minutes a day. This morning Hannah and I went to the walking track and walked 45 minutes. It was soooooo hot, but we made it. Made sure we drank lots of liquid. Also doing leg lifts, butt lifts, crunches, crossovers crunches and other things like that. I try to do at least 15 minutes a day of that. Losing so much weight in my legs. Haven't weighed myself in a while. Not going to. It's too depressing.
My husband was home this week-end and I fixed grilled tilapia. Rob tried a bite and inhaled his plate. He even went back for seconds. I just laughed and said "thought you didn't eat fish?" I rather him fill up on fish and steamed veggies then country fried steak or double bacon cheeseburgers. So far he isn't fussing about the new menu. Hannah loves all the healthy new food we're eating. She has now discovered baby corn and thinks it's so cool.
Oh I have to tell you about my new favorite breakfast. I found these AMAZING chicken and apple smoked sausage at Sam's. There heaven on a plate. 1 sausage has 190 calories and 23 grams of protein. I have one of those and some egg whites scrambled eggs. It really feels me up and keeps me going till lunch. I know things will change when I get my first feel. But for right now I'm just enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment